NASA posts youtube video on their website 3/3/2011
NASA posts youtube video on their website 3/3/2011
This is a side of a war that we don’t see. ***This has graphic images and may not be appropriate for all viewers***
By Thomas O’Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1
- About what may happen with the I Ching 2012 prediction they said: “Achievement of the zero state can be imagined to arrive in one of two forms. One is the dissolution of the cosmos in an actual cessation and unravelling of the natural laws, a literal apocalypse. The other possibility… the culmination of a human process, a process of tool making, which comes to completion in the perfect artifact: the monadic self, exteriorized, condensed, and visible in three dimensions; in alchemical terms, the dream of a union of spirit and matter.”On top of all this, they state that they calculated the 2012 end date in the early 1970’s, long before they had heard of the Mayan calendar. And to their credit, the original 1975 edition of The Invisible Landscape makes no mention of the Maya. If this is true, then it would be prudent to consider their result as much more than a coincidence, and to take their ideas seriously.The I Ching has been used for more than 5000 years as an aid to making decisions, predicting the future and guide to the students on the path of learning. If nothing else, it is a long-standing and popular source of wisdom and inspiration.
1. According to Zecharia Sitchin, Nibiru has an orbit around the sun of 3,600 Earth years. To understand Sitchin, he is one of the handfuls of people today who can translate the ancient language of Sumerians, Egyptians and Hebrews along with other modern languages. He has devoted his life on studying ancient civilizations and translating ancient texts, cuneiforms and clay tablets.
2. The Sumerians, the oldest civilization on earth, wrote into tablets a very detailed map of the galaxy with each planet precisely sized and positioned correctly. Zecharia Sitchin’s key ideas are based on the assumption that ancient myths are not myths but historical and scientific texts. According to Sitchin, ancient Sumerian clay tablets reveal that gods from Nibiru arrived on Earth some 450,000 years ago and created humans. These gods are called Anunnaki and say Nibiru 2012, planet will come back that year. Anunnaki means something to the effect of “those of royal blood or “princely offspring” or “those who came from heaven to Earth”. The theory is that Anunnaki came to Earth in need of gold to protect their dwindling atmosphere. Exhausted and in need of help in mining the gold they use their genetic knowledge to create the needed Primitive Workers and they created the first homosapien.
3. Nibiru is a planet that orbits our sun every 3600 years. It got its name from being an elusive planet. It is suggested that current astronomy points to the possibility that Nibiru is a brown dwarf or dark star rather than a planet. This has the implication that our solar system, like the majority in the known universe, is a binary star system; in other words, Earth has two suns with Nibiru being the second and less bright. The first real pictures of Nibiru were photographed shortly after January 26, 1983. The astronomers calculated at that time that Nibiru was over 50 million miles away from us. In 2004 Nibiru was determined to be only 7 million miles away. Confirmation of the twelfth planet Nibiru was photographed in Japan on February 28, 2008. It exists, and it will be on Earth by the end of planet Nibiru 2012 year. It will appear as two suns in the sky no later than 2011.
4. Many theorists say that when Nibiru passes Earth on its 3,600 year orbit around the sun, it might bring terrifying consequences. They fear that this will cause earthquakes, tidal waves, severe flooding, food shortages due to climatic conditions, diseases, meteor fire storms, volcanic eruptions and the like. They are afraid that it will result in a great catastrophic infliction and will cause loss of life on Earth. All these theories stemmed up because according to ancient texts when Nibiru came into the Earth’s solar system it caused The Great Flood that occurred around 11,000 BC.
1. The French Revolution
2. The London Fire
3. Princess Diana’s Death
4. Hurricane Katrina
5. John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations
6. Honor to Louis Pasteur
7. Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
8. World War II and Hitler
9. September 11, 2001 World Trade Center Bombing
“The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.
“This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder. -Guns
“This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -The white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies.”
“This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes – the coming of the white men’s cattle.”
“This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.” -Trains
“This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider’s web.” -Power & Phone lines
“This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.” -Concrete highway’s and roads with mirage producing effects
“This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.” -Oil Spills and Mass animal deaths
“This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom. — **Points towards the 60′s hippie era**
“And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
**The above is common among sites discussing the Hopi prophecy so I changed the interpretation based on the time line it was using. My personal view is that the eighth sign of the Hopi is referring to the people of today (2011). In the Ninth and last sign below they refer to a blue star or the blue kachina prophecy. This could be interpreted as a comet or asteroid impact, or even a large solar flare that has a huge impact on our magnetosphere and knocks out our power grids worldwide. The northern lights from this impact could represent “Blue”. We have numerous “comets” around us at the moment that would support a strong possibility. This will cause people to search for answers and realize that the technological chains that bound them are free and in turn seek to reconnect again with nature and their true heritage as a human on earth. Seeking out Indians for wisdom is the most straight forward way western civilization people can achieve this.
I choose to look at the world ending 2012 hype from a scientific point of view as I search and read information on the subject. There are lots of differing explanations regarding the various galactic alignments and their significance. There are many religious viewpoints, predictions, and prophecies that are swirling around the topic, any of which I do not wish to challenge as people have the right to think and decide for themselves, and who am I to say one way or the other…
Looking at the physics of what will be happening during the 2012 time period is curious in that it does present some interesting galactic alignments and perhaps some plausible arguments that things could get interesting, or maybe not.
All galaxies are flat and circular, apparently with very few exceptions. Much of the scientific community apparently believes that the energy source which drives the rotation and shape of each galaxy consists of a “supermassive” black hole which exists in the center. The black hole spins at an incredibly high rate because of its incredible mass, and as it rotates it captures and accelerates debris and forces it all into a swirling disk around it forming the black hole’s “equator”.
I have read some suggestions that the galaxy’s equatorial plane at its very center, consists of a projected gravity plane and therefore will influence objects that pass through it in a particular way (In other words, objects passing through it will be uniquely affected). However a black hole apparently projects a spherical gravitational field, really no different from other objects, with no one plane exhibiting more force than another. This is one of the arguments.
Our galaxy’s galactic plane is easily seen at night away from city lights, and viewed as a dark band slicing lengthwise through the center of the Milky Way itself, although somewhat irregular in appearance. This dark band at the center of the galactic (equatorial) plane is thought to be filled with dust and mass.
Our solar system moves up through the galactic plane and then back down through the galactic plane in reoccurring cycles through time. In fact ancient civilizations like the Mayans evidently based their calendars on this cycle and called the time when we appear to pass through the galactic equinox to be the end of each age. Some believe this brings worldwide devastation while the Earth is sitting on what they call “the dark rift”. There is also some controversy regarding the cycle time of the solar system passing in and out through the galactic plane, and there are some that say we aren’t even close to doing so. I personally haven’t sorted out all of the angles myself yet, so I’m not suggesting either way at the moment.
The implications of the Earth passing through the galactic plane and its controversial gravitational influence is speculative, although ancients have described periods of devastation. My instinct tells me that the strength of this gravitational influence would be very small considering the vast distances involved, but I always try and keep an open mind while gathering more facts.
One might think that the earth-changes that we may be experiencing at the present time are the beginnings of the influences of the very thin band of forces produced along the equatorial plane projected out from the black hole in the center of our galaxy. The band is so thin and concentrated (relatively compared to the massive size of the galaxy itself), that it may only take one or maybe two years to transit through the dense region (I have also read reports of lesser time to transit through – months, rather than a year or two).
If we are truly about to pass through the dense portion of the galactic plane, we conceivably could experience the effects of earth stresses, assuming that the galactic plane forces are strong enough. In addition, our Sun will also be experiencing whatever influence that the plane will have on it. Not only that, but it will coincide with the sunspot cycle which will also be peaking in the approximate 2012 time frame. There may be the potential for extra powerful solar phenomenon including solar flares and filament eruptions.
We are presently experiencing a much higher than average number of earthquakes in several earthquake-magnitude categories, given the same amount of time averaged over the last 10 years or even the last 110 years. The tectonic plates, a thin crustal layer floating on top of an ooze of hot molten rock, are moving and shifting, causing earthquakes and volcanic activity. This is nothing new, however an increase in activity is logically caused by something… or maybe anomalous.
The Earth’s spinning core of molten iron creates our magnetic field and pole, which is now drifting out of position faster and faster. Again, this phenomenon is nothing new, however something is happening now which is speeding up the process. Pole shifts have happened in the past, and will happen again. It is somewhat unclear how fast it can occur and to what extent it will cause disruption.
If the “dark rift”, or the galactic dark band that we are apparently approaching truly contains dust, debris, and objects caught up by the swirling gravitational influence of the galaxy’s central black hole, then we may experience the risk of collisions with such objects, if in fact we transit through debris rather than just the theoretical plane itself. Most of us know that an asteroid, if large enough (several miles wide), has the potential to wipe us out all together. We have managed to map a lot of the larger asteroids within our own solar system, but we have no idea what we will run into if we begin to pass through the galactic plane of our galaxy. Personally, at this moment I believe the biggest 2012 risk is the increased chances of asteroid impact as we traverse through the dark rift debris field.
Having said all that, I am not a scientist or astronomer, simply an Engineer by trade with a curiosity of natural occurring events such as these. These are only my observations or opinions of the moment. No doubt I will be posting on this topic again as I put more of the galactic pieces together…
There are a ton of websites with all sorts of information on the subject, many of which are probably hype while others seem to point out possible truths. Make up your own mind about it, or simply keep an open mind.
If it turns out that we are not actually about to pass through the dark band (dust and debris), or the galactic plane itself, or if the gravitational influence of the galactic plane is not a concentrated energy source as some predict, then good… there are enough other potential disaster scenarios to worry about to keep one’s preparedness plans up to date.
If nothing ‘bad’ happens, I will be thrilled. On the other hand my survival preparedness tendencies will continue to keep me ready as I am able for whatever may come my way.
Hmm does the powers that be see that we have a means to show the corruption of their actions?